Wednesday, May 18, 2011

list of homeworks

Homeworks:
HW: make a macro, any macro
HW: make a UDF, any UDF

defined here:
http://qccs12.blogspot.com/2011/04/ipmt-ppmt-find-out-is-lab-instructor.html

HW:
lecture book, review questions at end of ch 1
lecture book, exercises in ch 2
lecture book, review questions at end of ch 3

HW:
1) Convert these numbers to binary:
7
14
103

2) Convert these binary numbers to decimal:
11001
110
11
1101

3) Convert those numbers in part 2 to octal.
4) Convert those numbers in part 2 to hexadecimal.

1 comment:

  1. Professor, I accidentally did not submit one of the homework assignments, and it locked on me. I also messed up on the Excel homework so I did not mean to send them in. Can I email to you, or can you open it back up on Blackboard? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete